Heavy deep lug drive tire with enhanced fuel efficiency.
• 32/32” tread depth for optimized mileage and low cost per mile.
• Patented innovative groove technology leads to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
• Wider tread width for better wear and improved removal miles.
• Increased handling stability through wider casing.
• Eco Plus version with fuel efficient compounding offers a 33% decrease in rolling resistance compared to the original HDL2 DL.
• HDL2 DL Eco Plus has been verified as a low rolling resistance tire by the U.S. EPA SmartWay Transport Partnership.