ML-Sliding Vane Pumps
Available from Blackmer, part of PSG a Dover Company
Designed for high volume transfer of non-corrosive liquids ranging in viscosity from thin solvents to heavy oils and molasses. HXL pumps are specially suited for barge, ship and terminal operations where their self-priming and high suction lift capabilities enable them to strip tanks and barges clean.
Features and Benefits:
- Ductile iron construction with bolt on, internal relief valve.
- Replaceable casing liners and end discs allow easy rebuilding of the pumping chamber to like-new condition without removing the pump from the piping.
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Blackmer mechanical seal and ball bearing construction provide maximum reliability
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- External ball bearings are isolated from pumpage by mechanical seals to maximize bearing life and minimize contamination risk.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.