Blackmer NP pumps are specifically designed to offer maximum versatility for handling a wide variety of clean non-corrosive liquids. The NP pump is ideal for applications that have varying fluid viscosity's and temperatures. Typical applications include refined fuels, greases, solvents, chocolate, syrups, molasses, edible oils, black liquor, sodium silicate, tallow, wax, glues, adhesives, creosote, asphalt and Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF).
Features and Benefits:
- Ductile iron construction with metallized carbon sleeve bearings and non-metallic vanes for longer life.
- Optional John Crane or Flowserve mechanical seal with stainless steel, carbon, and PTFE construction.
- Shaft stuffing box accommodates most standard aftermarket mechanical seal configurations.
- Jacketed pump head option for high temperature operation.
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates.
- Pump design and operation minimizes shear and agitation.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.