Blackmer liquefied gas pumps are designed for maximum performance and reliability under the most severe service conditions. Blackmer developed the first practical positive displacement gas pump over 40 years ago. Today, from the smallest cylinder filling operation to the largest, most sophisticated bulk plant / rail car unloading system, you will find Blackmer pumps operating throughout the world.
Features and Benefits:
- Cavitation suppression liner design for reducing the noise, vibration, and wear normally caused by entrained vapors.
- Replaceable casing liners and end discs allow easy rebuilding of the pumping chamber to like-new condition
- Ductile iron construction with internal relief valve.
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Blackmer mechanical seal and ball bearing construction provide maximum reliability
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- External ball bearings are isolated from pumpage by mechanical seals to maximize bearing life and minimize contamination risk.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.