Skidded Frac Tanks with Handrail System on Roof (Model #45SFT)
All of our frac tanks are made with the highest quality carbon steel throughout. All seams are welded both sides. And tank bottom to be reinforced.
The 45SFT our standard 500bbl skidded frac tanks are built with removable or foldable handrail system on roof for your option. They can be customized to meet the specifications that you require. Below are some of the features of our standard 45SFT:
Standard 45SFT Specifications:
* Nominal 500bbl tank loading with overall size: 45’(L) x 8’(W) x 9-1/2’(H)
* Designed to be shipped and stacked as 45FT standard containers.
* Removable handrail system on roof for your option.
* Smooth internal steel walls.
* External Reinforcement design.
* "V"-bottom floor.
* Stair and platform system for easy access to top.
* Quick release hinged manways.
* 2-4" connections on front wall.
* 8" pump-up assembly in front.
* Trailer Lights and Electrical System.
* Inside chemical resistant liquid liner.
* Level gauges included.
* Optional removable handrail system on roof.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.